ONLINE ORDER CONCIERGE
An effortless way to shop - bringing your order right to your car door as quickly and safely as possible! Now available at select store locations.
1 Select your items
Select items and add to your cart using the “PICKUP IN STORE” option. The curbside pickup message will be displayed next to eligible items depending on the store location.
2 Check your inbox
After placing your order you'll receive two emails: an email confirming your order was successfully placed and an email once your order is ready for pickup with specific instructions based on the store location you selected.
3 Pickup your order
Remain in your car and click “I’m Here” on the ready for pickup email and a sales associate will bring your order out to you in your car. Alternatively, you may text or call the store directly to let them know you've arrived. Curbside pickup is available at participating locations Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
CURBSIDE PICKUP LOCATIONS
We currently offer curbside pickup at the below locations:
Get what you want when you want - at no additional cost.
1 Select your items
Find an item you like, choose your size and colour, then select the “PICKUP IN STORE” option to check availability at the nearest pick up location.
2 Check your inbox
Once you have completed your order, you’ll receive two emails: an email confirming your order was placed and an email letting you know your order is ready for pickup.
3 Pickup your order
Present your order number on your confirmation email and valid identification to our sales associates to pickup your order.
We now offer Online Order Concierge at 6 locations throughout the U.S.
Find your nearest location HERE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is Online Order Concierge? +
- Online Order Concierge offers customers the opportunity to purchase product online and pick up at select stores for no additional fee.
- What locations are available for store pickup? +
- SAN FRANCISCO
- WESTFIELD SAN FRANCISCO CENTER
- WESTFIELD CENTURY CITY
- WESTFIELD VALLEY FAIR
- ROOSEVELT FIELD
- WICKER PARK
- What should I expect after I’ve placed my order? +
- We aim to have your order ready for pick up within 24-48 hours. There may be delays during sales and holidays. We appreciate your patience and understanding if your order is delayed. Once your order is ready to be picked up, you’ll receive an email or text providing pick up instructions.
When you visit a store please let a sales associate know that you’re there to pick up an online order.
Ensure that you have a government issued ID with a photograph and your order number ready and present them both to the sales associate.
- What types of identification are accepted? +
- Accepted forms of government ID:
- Driver's Licence or learner's licence (must have photo)
- Provincial ID Card
- Health Services Card (must have photo)
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Record of Landing/Immigration Identification Record
Alternatively, you may provide two pieces of secondary identification. Valid secondary identification types include:
- School Identification Card (student card)
- Bank card (only if applicant's name is on the card)
- Credit card (only if applicant's name is on the card)
- Foreign birth certificate (a baptismal certificate is not acceptable)
- Canadian or U.S. driver's licence
- Naturalization certificate
- Canadian Forces / US Military identification
- Police identification
- Foreign Affairs Canada or consular identification
- Vehicle registration (only if applicant's signature is shown)
- Picture employee ID card
- Canadian Firearms Licence (PAL)
- Social Insurance Card (new style without signature strip not acceptable)
- Care Card
- Health Services Card (with or without photo)
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Parole Certificate Identification
- Correctional Service Conditional Release Card
- What will happen to my order if I cannot provide identification? +
- If you cannot provide identification, your order will be refunded.
- How long do I have to pick up my items from a store? +
- You will have 7 days from the date of delivery to pick up your items from the store. After 7 days your order will be automatically refunded.
- Can I pay for my items in-store? +
- At this time, you must pay for your items online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and PayPal.
- What if I don’t live close to one of the stores where Online Order Concierge is available? +
- If you don’t live close to one of these stores, you’re eligible for free shipping if your order is over $150.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates as we’ll continue to expand the program to new locations.
- How can I check the status of my order? +
- You can check the status of your order by entering your order number into the Order Status located at the top left corner of the website.
- What if I didn’t receive an email to pick up my order? +
- Please check your spam folder if you haven't received an email notification within 2 business days.
If you still haven’t received a notification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-844-OAK-FORT (1-844-625-3678), or text 604-559-6911 (within Canada or the US).
- What if I want to return my order? +
- Our regular return policy applies to your order:
OAK + FORT offers exchange, store credit, or refund onto the original form of payment within 45 days of purchase, within the same country, accompanied by an original receipt and in original condition. All clearance/markdowns, intimates (masks, bodysuits, underwear, socks, headwear, and swimsuits), gift cards, nail lacquer and jewelry are final sale. After 45 days the purchase is no longer eligible for an exchange, store credit, or refund. OAK + FORT reserves the right to deny the return, exchange, or store credit of any item(s).
PayPal and Amazon Pay purchases are only eligible for exchange or store credit if returned in store. Purchases paid with cash are only eligible for store credit if returned online. Store credits and gift cards do not expire and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
You have the option to either bring your items in store or request a return by mail. Note that customers are responsible for return shipping fees. Currently, we’re unable to facilitate straight exchanges online.
For more details on how to request a return please visit the Returns + Exchanges portion of our Help Centre.